1. In 35 Years…Investor Sentiment has Only Gotten this Low 5 Other Times.
-Four during the 1990 Recession trough / Inflation peak.
-One at the exact bottom in March 2009.”
From Real Vision Newsletter https://www.realvision.com/
2. Percentage of Stocks Beating the S&P Hitting 2000 Bubble Low Levels.
From Kailash Concepts
3. Commodities Chart Forming a Technical Triangle….Increased Probability of Violent Break One Way or the Other.
4. Semiconductors ETF -27% Correction from Highs
5. Covid Superstar Stock Dominos Pizza -40% Correction from Highs
DPZ Closes below its 200 day moving average on long-term weekly chart
6. FAANG stocks just reported 0% real revenue growth for the first time in 20 years
Otavio (Tavi) Costa
7. Jet Fuel Prices +140% Year Over Year
|IATA Jet Fuel Monitor|
8. Reversion to the Mean in Real World Retail?
Real world retail-Few companies benefited from the pandemic as much as Amazon. Online sales soared and many wondered whether brick and mortar retail would recover. Well, it has.For a company that’s been used to growing at 20%, 30% or even 40% over the last few years, yesterday’s update was something of a shock: Amazon’s e-commerce sales dropped by 3% and the company reported its first loss for 7 years.
9. The U.S. Decreased Nuclear Warheads by 88% Since 1967
10. Ray Dalio-Taking Criticism Well