Matthew Topley Media Coverage
Chief Investment Officer
Matt has a unique, global perspective on investing that he gained from nearly two decades on the trading desk.
Matt holds a Bachelor of Arts from Holy Family University, an MBA from LaSalle University and a Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership from the University of Pennsylvania. He serves on the Board and is Chairman of the Endowment Committee for BLOCS and Holy Family University.
Free stock-trade apps: Power to the people, or new ways for Wall Street to profit?
“Influencers in Finance” 2018 Winner!
Philadelphia Inquirer names Matt Topley as an
“Influencer in Finance” under Wealth Managers
View from the Top Daily Blog
“Taking Emotion Out of the Investment Process”
- Private Wealth Management Summit (Las Vegas March 2018)
- Private Wealth Mid-Atlantic Forum (Philadelphia 10/12/17)
- NEW!! Crash in U.S. Stocks and Jobs Resembles 2008, but the Rebound Could be Faster
The Philadelphia Inquirer 03/17/2020
- Matt Topley Discusses the Markets – “Vanguard’s Market Forecast for 2020 and Beyond? Higher, but not as Juicy as the 2020 Decade
The Philadelphia Inquirer 12/31/2019
- 8 Risks That Come With Passive Investing Strategies
US News 6/14/2019
- 7 Reasons Buy and Hold Investing Beats Trend Trading
US News 5/22/2019
- So, Your Client’s Child Is An Elite Athlete – How Do You Plan Financially For That?
- In Need of a Win, Congress Proposes Expanded Retirement Accounts Before Mid-Terms
Philadelphia Inquirer 7/20/2018
- Top 10 Life Advice Comments for Millennials 12/21/2017
- Why Can’t You Make Better Decisions? Ask Your Ego
Online Marketing B2Beat 10/16/17
- Millennials Are Scared and This Is the Financial Reason Why
The Street 8/16/17
- Guess again: Wrong on Clinton, stocks, Wall St.’s Wien predicts US growth, laid-back Trump
Philadelphia Inquirer 1/9/17
- What’s Bad for the Energy Business Is Good for Most of America
Philadelphia Inquirer 10/16/15
- Inquirer Influencers of Finance Winners MC
- Inquirer Influencers of Finance Winners
- The Future of the Advisory Business podcast on Wharton Radio, “Behind the Markets” Hosted by Jeremy D. Schwartz & Wesley Gray
- Engage With Andy Busch podcast:
Why we need to remain calm to create big-time LT wealth
- Taking Emotion Out of the Investment Process
Private Wealth Management Summit 2018 Preview