Matthew Topley Media Coverage
Chief Investment Officer
Matt has a unique, global perspective on investing that he gained from nearly two decades on the trading desk and from studying abroad. Matt sits on the Fortis Executive Committee and serves as Chair of the Fortis Investment Committee, overseeing the delivery of investment advice and strategy for our clients. A voracious reader and compassionate educator, he has the ability to interpret complex technical financial information and simplify it for the benefit of each of his clients.
Matt holds a Bachelor of Arts from Holy Family University, an MBA from LaSalle University and a Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership from the University of Pennsylvania. He serves on the Board and is Chairman of the Endowment Committee for BLOCS and Holy Family University.
“Influencers in Finance” Winner!
Philadelphia Inquirer names Matt Topley as an
View from the Top Daily Blog
“Taking Emotion Out of the Investment Process”
- Private Wealth Management Summit (Las Vegas March 2018)
- Private Wealth Mid-Atlantic Forum (Philadelphia 10/12/17)
- What’s Bad for the Energy Business Is Good for Most of America
Philadelphia Inquirer 10/16/15
- Why Can’t You Make Better Decisions? Ask Your Ego
Online Marketing B2Beat 10/16/17
- Millennials Are Scared and This Is the Financial Reason Why
The Street 8/16/17
- Guess again: Wrong on Clinton, stocks, Wall St.’s Wien predicts US growth, laid-back Trump
Philadelphia Inquirer 1/9/17
- The Future of the Advisory Business podcast on Wharton Radio, “Behind the Markets” Hosted by Jeremy D. Schwartz & Wesley Gray
- Engage With Andy Busch podcast:
Why we need to remain calm to create big-time LT wealth
- Taking Emotion Out of the Investment Process
Private Wealth Management Summit 2018 Preview